In-House TrainingCost-effective solution to training larger groups
Need to provide training for a large group of employees but don’t want to pay for all the travel costs? Does the thought of a personal, in-house training class that can be specific to your products and delivered at your facility sound exactly what you need? We do it all the time.
We provide a cost-effective solution to training large groups of employees. Sometimes it just doesn’t make economical sense to send a large group of employees to a public training course.
We can work with you to build a customized training agenda that can target the specific needs of your organization. This way, your attendees get exactly what they need.
Who Uses In-House Training?Personalized training for food manufacturers and restaurants
Food manufacturers, restaurant chains and other food entities that need to train multiple employees at one time. Typically, if you have 5 or more employees that need training, then in-house training is right for you. If you are local to the New Orleans area, then in-house training for 3-5 employees can oftentimes be an economical solution as well.
Have a very large group of employees that need training? No problem. It’s not uncommon for us to train groups of up to 20 employees. Sometimes we train the whole staff.
What to Expect from In-House Training?Personal service and team-building
Personal service that is specific to your operation! By having a training exercise onsite at your facility, your personal trainer can focus specifically on the needs of your team. Team members usually have a lot of questions regarding their process but often do not want to take up too much time asking questions in a public class. With an onsite class, they have the freedom to ask questions while the rest of the team benefits.
Some of the benefits of having a personal trainer come to you are:
Schedule Your In-House Training
- PCQI Training Online | Blended Course | August 25, 2020
August 25, 2020 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Food Safety Culture and Internal Auditing Bundle | Save $100 | Oct. 6-8, 2020
October 6, 2020 09:00 AM - October 8, 2020 04:00 PM
- FSPCA PCQI and Intentional Adulteration Bundle | Save $100 | Sept. 15-17, 2020
September 15, 2020 08:00 AM - September 17, 2020 05:00 PM
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Aug 13, 2020
August 13, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager with Exam | August 10, 2020
August 10, 2020 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager with Exam | August 4, 2020
August 4, 2020 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Developing a Positive Food Safety Culture | Oct 6-7, 2020
October 6, 2020 09:00 AM - October 7, 2020 05:00 PM
- Internal Auditing | October 8, 2020
October 8, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) | Sept. 15-16
September 15, 2020 08:00 AM - September 16, 2020 06:00 PM
- Seafood HACCP – Segment Two | Sept 24
September 24, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM