Filter by Service
Filter - All
- The Abita Brewing Company is nestled in the piney woods 30 miles north of New Orleans. In its first year, the brewery produced 1,500 barrels of beer. They had no idea what they started. Customers loved our beer! By 1994, they outgrew the original site (now our 100-seat brew pub)...
- The food industry has gone through some significant changes with the new Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and with new third-party audit requirements and Elmer wanted to make sure they would seamlessly evolve with these new requirements.
- Food Safety and Quality Services created a cost-effective training program and delivered a customized training experience for Elmer Chocolate's employees.
- When there is a change in ownership within a food company or if a food company is acquired, the Louisiana Department of Health requires those companies to re-apply for a permit to operate. L.H. Hayward needed to focus on the acquisition details and merging of the two companies so they...
- When BRC updated their audit requirements from Issue 7 to Issue 8, L.H. Hayward reached out to Food Safety and Quality Services to request a customized training class for their employees.
- As a fast-growing shrimp provider located in the New Orleans area, Prime Shrimp quickly realized that they needed a third-party food safety audit to become a supplier of seafood to the major retail stores.