Lance Roberie has over 20 years of quality assurance and food safety experience within the food industry. He also has extensive experience in leadership, strategic planning, customer satisfaction, training and development, research and development, operational effectiveness, root cause analysis and regulatory compliance for both USDA and FDA inspected facilities.
Lance has worked with a variety of food products in his career, including low acid canned foods, vitamins, minerals, coffee and tea (including RTD), dressings and sauces, confections, spices, beverages, baked snack foods, meat and poultry as well as ready-to-cook and fully cooked frozen and refrigerated entrees.
His certifications include:
- Certified Food Safety HACCP Manager
- Preventative Controls for Human Foods Lead Instructor
- Meat & Poultry and Seafood HACCP Lead Instructor
- FSPCA Intentional Adulteration Vulnerability Assessments Lead Instructor
- ASQ Certified Manager of Quality & Organizational Excellence
- ServSafe Instructor and Exam Proctor
- Internal Auditor and GFSI Specialist
- Produce Safety Alliance – Produce Safety Trainer