PUBLIC FOOD SAFETY TRAINING WORKSHOPS
- Preventive Controls for Human Food (FSPCA Curriculum)
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments & Mitigation Strategies (FSPCA Curriculum)
- HACCP (International HACCP Alliance Curriculum)
- Seafood HACCP (AFDO Curriculum)
- ServSafe Food Safety Manager (National Restaurant Association Curriculum)
- Quality Systems Management and Root Cause Analysis (DL Newslow Course)
- Preventive Controls for Animal Food (FSPCA Curriculum) – DL Newslow Lead Instructor
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSPCA Curriculum) – DL Newslow Lead Instructor
- Internal Auditing
- Food Defense, Crisis Management, Intentional Adulteration – (Rod Wheeler & Lance Roberie)
- Other food safety/quality assurance training as requested
GFSI AUDIT CONSULTING & GAP ANALYSIS
Assistance with your GFSI program development and implementation including guideline interpretation, FSMA/HACCP plans, pre-requisite programs, internal audit programs and overall systems management.
IN-HOUSE FOOD SAFETY TRAINING
All training workshops and services can be customized to your company’s needs and performed at your facility. Request more information on in-house training services.
On-Site Magnet Testing
MAGNET VALIDATION & VERIFICATION
Food Safety & Quality Services has partnered with DL Newslow & Associates as well as Active Magnetic Research (AMR), and is approved to do on-site magnet testing! Magnets wear down after constant use, over time. Don’t rely on your old magnet to keep doing the job and end up with a massive recall. Keep your standards high with the best equipment possible.
Assistance with FDA and USDA regulatory compliance including FSMA and HACCP plans, labeling, corrective and preventive actions, GMP’s and traceability.
Quality Systems and Organizational development including leadership, strategic planning, management tools, project management, customer service, root cause analysis and supplier management.