PUBLIC FOOD SAFETY TRAINING WORKSHOPS
- Preventive Controls for Human Food (FSPCA Curriculum)
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments (FSPCA Curriculum)
- HACCP (International HACCP Alliance Curriculum)
- Seafood HACCP (AFDO Curriculum)
- ServSafe Food Safety Manager (National Restaurant Association Curriculum)
- Quality Systems Management and Root Cause Analysis (DL Newslow Course)
- Preventive Controls for Animal Food (FSPCA Curriculum) – DL Newslow Lead Instructor
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSPCA Curriculum) – DL Newslow Lead Instructor
- Internal Auditing
- Food Defense, Crisis Management, Intentional Adulteration – (Rod Wheeler & Lance Roberie)
- Other food safety/quality assurance training as requested
THIRD PARTY AUDIT CONSULTING
- GFSI program development, implementation, guideline interpretation and GAP analysis ((BRC, SQF, FSSC 22000).
- Non-GFSI food safety program development (AIB, FoodChainID, DNV-GL, ASI, etc.)
- HACCP/Food Safety plan development.
- Foreign Supplier Program (FSVP) development for those who are importing into the USA.
- Department of Health application and permit assistance.
- Professional recruiting services (food safety and quality professionals).
- Other services upon request.
IN-HOUSE FOOD SAFETY TRAINING
All training workshops and services can be customized to your company’s needs and performed at your facility. Request more information on in-house training services.
On-Site Magnet Testing
MAGNET VALIDATION & VERIFICATION
Food Safety & Quality Services has partnered with DL Newslow & Associates as well as Active Magnetic Research (AMR), and is approved to do on-site magnet testing! Magnets wear down after constant use, over time. Don’t rely on your old magnet to keep doing the job and end up with a massive recall. Keep your standards high with the best equipment possible.
Assistance with FDA and USDA regulatory compliance including FSMA and HACCP plans, labeling, corrective and preventive actions, GMP’s and traceability.
Quality Systems and Organizational development including leadership, strategic planning, management tools, project management, customer service, root cause analysis and supplier management.