|Developing a Positive Food Safety Culture - Summer 2020!||$845|
A food safety culture plan has become an essential element for food companies to implement, manage and continuously improve within their organizations. A positive food safety culture not only helps with employee morale, but it also helps with increasing food safety awareness and decreasing food safety risks, which may ultimately help to prevent every food company’s worst nightmare…a recall!
In this course, we will discuss the different components of a food safety culture plan as defined by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) as well as employee engagement and retention, change management, “tiny habits” that help create your culture and those ever important “first steps” to creating your food safety culture plan!
Attendees will have the opportunity to work on a personalized food safety culture plan during the exercise portions of this course.
Who will benefit
Management and employees who recognize the impact that a positive food safety culture has on food safety risks, employee morale, and overall organizational compliance.
What You Will Learn
How to develop and implement a food safety culture plan. The agenda includes:
- What does food safety culture really mean?
- How employee retention affects your culture
- The impact a positive food safety culture has on an organization
- Employee engagement: How to get your employees involved in your culture plan
- The role of senior management
- 5 Dimensions of food safety culture as described by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- Culture in high performing organizations
- Tiny habits that impact culture
- Culture plan development
- Establishing a food safety culture team
- Evaluating your current culture
- Goal setting
- Measuring progress
- Maintaining and improving the plan
- Adapting to your results