Sanitary Transportation of Human & Animal FoodEnsure Foods Are Transported in a Safe Manner
Course DescriptionSanitary Transportation of Human & Animal Food
The transportation of food products can have a significant impact on food safety. It is key that shippers, transportation companies and receivers all understand the factors that make food unsafe to eat and how developing safe transportation practices can reduce those risks.
Attendees will learn the requirements set forth by the FSMA Sanitary Transportation Rule as it applies to the food chain, including responsibilities of shippers, carriers and receivers to transport food safely. The content will cover the many ways to prevent unsafe practices during transportation that can create food safety risks, such as improper temperatures, inadequate cleaning and sanitation and improper mixing of food with hazardous products.
Specifically, the FSMA rule establishes requirements for vehicles and transportation equipment, transportation operations, records, training and waivers.
Who Will Benefit From Taking This CourseShippers, loaders, carriers by motor or rail vehicle, and receivers
What Skills Can Students Expect To Learn?Understand the programs that must be in place in order to ship food products
Schedule Your Class TodayNeed a better understanding of how to transport food safely?
- PCQI Training Online | Blended Course | August 25, 2020
August 25, 2020 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Food Safety Culture and Internal Auditing Bundle | Save $100 | Oct. 6-8, 2020
October 6, 2020 09:00 AM - October 8, 2020 04:00 PM
- FSPCA PCQI and Intentional Adulteration Bundle | Save $100 | Sept. 15-17, 2020
September 15, 2020 08:00 AM - September 17, 2020 05:00 PM
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Aug 13, 2020
August 13, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager with Exam | August 10, 2020
August 10, 2020 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Developing a Positive Food Safety Culture | Oct 6-7, 2020
October 6, 2020 09:00 AM - October 7, 2020 05:00 PM
- Internal Auditing | October 8, 2020
October 8, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) | Sept. 15-16
September 15, 2020 08:00 AM - September 16, 2020 06:00 PM
- Seafood HACCP – Segment Two | Sept 24
September 24, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Sept 17, 2020
September 17, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM