Date & Time
This International HACCP Alliance approved curriculum is intended to provide attendees with a solid understanding of the 5 preliminary steps and 7 primary steps of HACCP plan development.
With the assistance from an instructor who has a 20+ year career in the food industry and who has successfully developed, managed and defended numerous HACCP programs under both FDA and USDA jurisdiction, you will not only learn how to construct a solid food safety plan, you will also learn how to research and risk assess new and emerging hazards and how to utilize current industry best practices to keep you in regulatory compliance.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
Through course content and exercises, attendees will gain the knowledge and skills to create and manage a food safety plan utilizing the most current approach to food safety. The agenda includes:
- Food Safety HACCP Plan development
- Ways to customize your Food Safety HACCP program as it applies to your particular industry sector
- Understanding of the 12 Steps of HACCP – 5 preliminary steps and the 7 principles (12 step approach)
- Enhanced understanding of prerequisite programs and their role in an effective Food Safety HACCP Program
- How to conduct a thorough hazard analysis
- Keys to successful monitoring of critical control points (CCP’s) and implementing corrective actions
- Verification verses validation and how they relate to various programs
- Good record-keeping principles
- How to defend your program
Learn how we helped Abita Brewing Company pass their first food safety audit with an A grade.
Abita BreweryAbita Brewery - Audits
October 12, 2021 08:00 AM - October 14, 2021 06:00 PM
October 12, 2021 08:00 AM - October 13, 2021 06:00 PM
October 14, 2021 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM