ServSafe® Food Safety Program for ManagersTraining, Exams and Educational Materials for Food Service Managers
The ServSafe® program provides food safety training, exams and educational materials to foodservice managers. Students can earn the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification, accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP). The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by foodservice industry experts.
Trust the only food safety program with roots in the foodservice industry to help you protect customer health, improve employee performance and preserve business reputation.
Who Will Benefit From Taking This Course
What Skills Can Students Expect To Learn?
There will also be learning opportunities throughout the training from in-class networking and relevant conversations about topics covered in the class.
The ServSafe® Food Protection Manager exam will be given after the training content is completed. Each attendee will have up to 2 hours to complete the exam. Exam options include both computer and written exams. Your instructor will give you specific instructions regarding your exam options.
Schedule Your Class Today
- PCQI Training Online | Blended Course | August 25, 2020
August 25, 2020 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Food Safety Culture and Internal Auditing Bundle | Save $100 | Oct. 6-8, 2020
October 6, 2020 09:00 AM - October 8, 2020 04:00 PM
- FSPCA PCQI and Intentional Adulteration Bundle | Save $100 | Sept. 15-17, 2020
September 15, 2020 08:00 AM - September 17, 2020 05:00 PM
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Aug 13, 2020
August 13, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager with Exam | August 10, 2020
August 10, 2020 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Developing a Positive Food Safety Culture | Oct 6-7, 2020
October 6, 2020 09:00 AM - October 7, 2020 05:00 PM
- Internal Auditing | October 8, 2020
October 8, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) | Sept. 15-16
September 15, 2020 08:00 AM - September 16, 2020 06:00 PM
- Seafood HACCP – Segment Two | Sept 24
September 24, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Sept 17, 2020
September 17, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM