ServSafe® Food Safety Program for ManagersTraining, Exams and Educational Materials for Food Service Managers
The ServSafe® program provides food safety training, exams and educational materials to foodservice managers. Students can earn the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification, accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP). The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by foodservice industry experts.
Trust the only food safety program with roots in the foodservice industry to help you protect customer health, improve employee performance and preserve business reputation.
Who Will Benefit From Taking This Course
What Skills Can Students Expect To Learn?
There will also be learning opportunities throughout the training from in-class networking and relevant conversations about topics covered in the class.
The ServSafe® Food Protection Manager exam will be given after the training content is completed. Each attendee will have up to 2 hours to complete the exam. Exam options include both computer and written exams. Your instructor will give you specific instructions regarding your exam options.
Schedule Your Class Today
- ServSafe, HACCP, and PCQI Bundle | Save $150 | Jan 26-Feb 10, 2021
January 26, 2021 08:00 AM - February 10, 2021 06:00 PM
- Root Cause Analysis | April 22, 2021
April 22, 2021 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Seafood HACCP | March 24-25, 2021
March 24, 2021 08:00 AM - March 25, 2021 05:00 PM
- Internal Auditing | April 21, 2021
April 21, 2021 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Developing a Positive Food Safety Culture | March 10-11, 2021
March 10, 2021 09:00 AM - March 11, 2021 05:00 PM
- HACCP for Food Processors | Jan 27-28, 2021
January 27, 2021 08:00 AM - January 28, 2021 06:00 PM
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager with Exam | Jan 26, 2021
January 26, 2021 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- FSPCA PCQI and Intentional Adulteration Bundle | Save $100 | Feb 9-11, 2021
February 9, 2021 08:00 AM - February 11, 2021 06:00 PM
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Feb 11, 2021
February 11, 2021 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) | Feb. 9-10
February 9, 2021 08:00 AM - February 10, 2021 06:00 PM