|HACCP for Food Processors June 3-5, 2020||$695|
HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) for Food Processors is an International HACCP Alliance approved curriculum providing attendees with a solid understanding of how to create a food safety plan. Attendees will learn the 5 preliminary steps and 7 primary steps of HACCP plan development and will perform in-class exercises which will expand upon the learning objectives and help students prepare to create their own unique food safety plan. Exercises will focus on creating a team-oriented culture, describing the products and intended use, performing a hazard analysis, creating a HACCP plan with proper management components as well as regulatory requirements for records.
Course instructor is an experienced food safety specialist with over 20 years of experience in producing safe food products. Classes are generally small in size and attendees always get individual attention!
What You Will Learn
- Food Safety HACCP Plan development (12 steps)
- The importance of prerequisite programs and how they support the HACCP plan
- How to identify potential hazards and risk assess the severity and likelihood of occurrence
- How to identify critical control points and set critical limits
- Principles of monitoring, corrective actions, verification, validation and recordkeeping
- HACCP and the regulatory agencies
- How to manage and maintain your HACCP plan