ComplianceBecome a world-class facility
Maneuvering through the complicated world of food regulations can be a daunting task. With the recent implementation of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), FDA has taken a new approach to assessing food safety. With this new approach brings uncertainty and a time of calibration between industry and regulators to all get on the same page with how these new rules will be enforced.
We have had the fortunate benefit of being involved in recent FDA compliance audits of food manufacturers against the new Preventive Controls for Human Food and the Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) and we can assist you with development and compliance of these programs as well as compliance with Seafood HACCP and Department of Health (DHH) regulations. We also have an extensive background with USDA compliance in further processing facilities, such as Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures (SSOP’s), Appendix A and B, noncompliance reports (NR’s) and more.
We can assist you with the following services:
Who Uses Compliance Services?Food manufacturers, distributors, importers, restaurants, snowball stands, food trucks
Food manufacturers, distributors, importers, restaurants, snowball stands, food trucks or any other entity that handles and processes food items and needs assistance with regulatory compliance. If your company has received a 483 from FDA, Notice of Intended Enforcement (NOIE) or challenging nonconformance report (NR) from USDA or DHH violation, we can assist you with a response action plan and mitigation strategy to get you back in a positive situation.
If you are an importer with food products that are being held at the US border, contact us and we will assist with communicating with FDA and getting your shipment approved to enter commerce.
What to Expect from Our Compliance Services?Friendly and knowledgeable service
Schedule Your Compliance Services
- PCQI Training Online | Blended Course | August 25, 2020
August 25, 2020 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Food Safety Culture and Internal Auditing Bundle | Save $100 | Oct. 6-8, 2020
October 6, 2020 09:00 AM - October 8, 2020 04:00 PM
- FSPCA PCQI and Intentional Adulteration Bundle | Save $100 | Sept. 15-17, 2020
September 15, 2020 08:00 AM - September 17, 2020 05:00 PM
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Aug 13, 2020
August 13, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager with Exam | August 10, 2020
August 10, 2020 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager with Exam | August 4, 2020
August 4, 2020 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Developing a Positive Food Safety Culture | Oct 6-7, 2020
October 6, 2020 09:00 AM - October 7, 2020 05:00 PM
- Internal Auditing | October 8, 2020
October 8, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) | Sept. 15-16
September 15, 2020 08:00 AM - September 16, 2020 06:00 PM
- Seafood HACCP – Segment Two | Sept 24
September 24, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM