1 Day online training | 1 Day instructor-led
Are the 2.5 day workshops too long to be away from your work? Get your PCQI (Preventive Controls Qualified Individual) certificate by attending a self-paced online training (Part 1) and a 1 Day instructor-led training (Part 2). This FSPCA blended course provides an alternate way to get your certificate. Take the online course at your convenience (estimated time is 8-12 hours) and schedule the instructor led course in New Orleans! Just be sure to complete the online course before the first day of the instructor-led course as you will need to present your enrollment ticket from the online course (Part 1) at the beginning of the instructor-led course (Part 2) in order to complete your training and get the FSPCA certificate.
Online training course covers all 16 modules of the normal 2.5 day training including:
- Food Safety Plan Overview
- Hazard Analysis
- GMP’s & Prerequisite Programs
- Preventive Controls
- Food Safety Hazards
- Verification & Validation
- Regulation Overview
- Recall Plans
Instructor-led course is a review of the material from Part 1 and will address questions that the attendees have and will also complete the required exercises to test the attendees’ knowledge of the material.
Who will benefit from taking this course?
Employees with responsibilities in Quality, Food Safety, HACCP, Regulatory Affairs, Food Production, Maintenance, Safety and any other associates interested in achieving a better understanding of the implementation/maintenance of FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food.
What skills can students expect to learn?
- The current requirements of FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food and how these requirements help to ensure a safe food supply.
- Current requirements for 21 CFR 117 Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Pre-Requisite Programs and how they play a supporting role for preventive controls.
- Criteria used to identify food safety hazards and how to properly risk-assess those hazards.
- How to identify and monitor preventive controls.
- Verification, Validation and Recordkeeping requirements.
- What activities need to be completed by a “Qualified Individual”.