Food Defense Certification
Available as Public Course or at Your Facility!
This training course is the hallmark of Food Defense. Extensive training and workshops covering topics from Crisis Management to responding to a tampering incident are all covered in the 2-day course. Instructor: Mr. Rod Wheeler of the Global Food Defense Institute. Mr. Rod Wheeler is well-known throughout the food safety community as the final word on food defense and site security. He has been featured on Fox News and has many years of experience in law enforcement as well as food safety. Put his unique skills to work for you in this two-day Food Defense Management Certification.
Who Will Benefit
Employees with responsibilities in Operations, Security, Food Defense, Quality Assurance, Food Safety, HACCP, Regulatory Affairs and any other associates interested in achieving a better understanding of supplier management.
What You Will Learn
Here is a brief listing of the major topics covered:
- Situational Response: Product Tampering & Threat Response Workshop
- Understating Crime and Terrorism
- FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Understanding SQF and GFSI Food Defense Audit requirements
- Developing Your Facility General Security Plans and Programs
- Handling Crisis Management and Hostile Situations
- Crisis Management with Interactive Workshop
- Workplace Violence Program and Policy Development
- How to Conduct Internal Tampering Investigations
- Camera (CCTV) and Card Access Systems