Date & Time
1 Day online training | 1 Day instructor-led
Take advantage of this great 1-day (offsite) training option. Get your Seafood HACCP certificate by attending a self-paced online training (Segment One) and a 1-day instructor-led training (Segment Two). This AFDO (Association of Food and Drug Officials) blended course provides an alternate way to get your certificate.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
Students will learn how to use the FDA Fish and Fishery Products Hazards and Controls Guide and how to develop an FDA compliant seafood HACCP plan supported by a solid GMP and record-keeping foundation. Class topics include:
BEFORE YOU BOOK
This is a 2-step registration process. You must register for both Segment One (internet training) and Segment Two (live training). See details below:
Segment One – Online training course covers all 12 modules of the normal 2 day training including:
- Prerequisite Programs & Sanitation
- Control Corrective Actions
- Seafood Safety Hazards
- Verification Procedures
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a HACCP Plan
- Critical Control Points and Critical Limits
- Seafood HACCP Regulation
You must complete Segment One to receive your completion email to attend Segment Two!
To register for Segment One Click here!
This registration is through the Seafood HACCP Alliance and not FSQ Services. Create your account and purchase the online course. Cost is $75.
It is recommended that each participant use the SHA/AFDO Training Manual and the FDA Hazards Guide as tools to assist the learning process. These books can be purchased via the online bookstore using this link: https://ifasbooks.ifas.ufl.edu/
Segment Two – Instructor-led course is a review of the material from Segment One and will address questions that the attendees have and will also complete the required exercises to test the attendees’ knowledge of the material.
To register for Segment Two, simply complete the enrollment steps below!
Learn how we helped Abita Brewing Company pass their first food safety audit with an A grade.
Abita BreweryAbita Brewery - Audits
- PCQI Training Online | Blended Course | August 25, 2020
August 25, 2020 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Food Safety Culture and Internal Auditing Bundle | Save $100 | Oct. 6-8, 2020
October 6, 2020 09:00 AM - October 8, 2020 04:00 PM
- FSPCA PCQI and Intentional Adulteration Bundle | Save $100 | Sept. 15-17, 2020
September 15, 2020 08:00 AM - September 17, 2020 05:00 PM
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Aug 13, 2020
August 13, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager with Exam | August 10, 2020
August 10, 2020 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Developing a Positive Food Safety Culture | Oct 6-7, 2020
October 6, 2020 09:00 AM - October 7, 2020 05:00 PM
- Internal Auditing | October 8, 2020
October 8, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) | Sept. 15-16
September 15, 2020 08:00 AM - September 16, 2020 06:00 PM
- Seafood HACCP – Segment Two | Sept 24
September 24, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Sept 17, 2020
September 17, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM