Date & Time
PCQI Training Online – FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food
Get your PCQI training certificate through this 100% online course!
- Part 1 is online training through IFPTI.
- Part 2 is an instructor-led virtual training with Food Safety & Quality Services (Lance Roberie) scheduled for August 25, 2020.
Attendees will get a certificate of completion from FSPCA. This blended course provides an alternate way to get your certificate. Once registered, take the online course at your convenience (estimated time is 8-12 hours) and complete the instructor-led virtual course with us .
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
Learn how to develop a FSMA compliant food safety plan. This course covers all of the FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food requirements and we discuss how these requirements apply to your organization and food products. Successfully completing this course is one way to meet the requirements for a “preventive controls qualified individual” or PCQI and will give you a recognized certificate from FSPCA.
BEFORE YOU BOOK
Be sure to complete Part 1 of the online training through IFPTI before the first day of the instructor-led virtual course as you will need to present your enrollment ticket from the online course (Part 1) at the beginning of the instructor-led course (Part 2) in order to complete your training and get the FSPCA certificate.
Register for Part 2 by clicking “next” in the book now area below.
Attendees must be comfortable with videoconferencing software and have the following:
- internet access
- unique email
- quiet room for training
Part 2 will be live instructor-led training using Zoom and may be recorded. Zoom FAQ’s and support can be found here! Books can be downloaded for free or hard copies purchased here. Attendees must be present for all modules and actively engaged in all exercises in order to receive certificates.
Learn how we helped Abita Brewing Company pass their first food safety audit with an A grade.
Abita BreweryAbita Brewery - Audits
- ServSafe, HACCP, and PCQI Bundle | Save $150 | Jan 26-Feb 10, 2021
January 26, 2021 08:00 AM - February 10, 2021 06:00 PM
- Root Cause Analysis | April 22, 2021
April 22, 2021 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Seafood HACCP | March 24-25, 2021
March 24, 2021 08:00 AM - March 25, 2021 05:00 PM
- Internal Auditing | April 21, 2021
April 21, 2021 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Developing a Positive Food Safety Culture | March 10-11, 2021
March 10, 2021 09:00 AM - March 11, 2021 05:00 PM
- HACCP for Food Processors | Jan 27-28, 2021
January 27, 2021 08:00 AM - January 28, 2021 06:00 PM
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager with Exam | Jan 26, 2021
January 26, 2021 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- FSPCA PCQI and Intentional Adulteration Bundle | Save $100 | Feb 9-11, 2021
February 9, 2021 08:00 AM - February 11, 2021 06:00 PM
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Feb 11, 2021
February 11, 2021 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) | Feb. 9-10
February 9, 2021 08:00 AM - February 10, 2021 06:00 PM