Date & Time
Get your FSPCA IAVA training certificate through this 100% online course! Become a qualified individual for Conducting Vulnerability Assessments!
This FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) final rule is aimed at preventing intentional adulteration from acts intended to cause wide-scale harm to public health, including acts of terrorism targeting the food supply. This “Virtual, Instructor-Led” food defense course is taught by a qualified FSPCA lead instructor that has gone through a qualification process which includes a review of professional food defense experience, an entrance exam and a presentation skills assessment.
Individuals who complete this course will get a certificate from FSPCA which will be recognized by FDA for meeting the requirements of having a qualified individual responsible for conducting vulnerability assessments against acts of intentional adulteration.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
BEFORE YOU BOOK
Attendees are strongly encouraged to take the FSPCA online Key Activity Types course before attending this course. The KAT course can be found here KAT Online Course.
Two reasons to register for your seat today:
- This very informative 1-Day course will provide you with a food defense certificate from FSPCA indicating that you have learned the skills necessary to be a “Qualified Individual” for conducting vulnerability assessments in compliance with the Intentional Adulteration Rule.
- The Hybrid Method – As soon as you learn this method, you will quickly realize that this is a great approach that reduces time of completion for vulnerability assessments while still allowing you to focus on those steps that have the greatest risk for intentional adulteration. Great Method!
Attendees must be comfortable with videoconferencing software and have the following:
- internet access
- unique email
- quiet room for training
Learn how we helped Abita Brewing Company pass their first food safety audit with an A grade.
Abita BreweryAbita Brewery - Audits
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Mar 18, 2021 | Online
March 18, 2021 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager with Exam | Feb 22, 2021
February 22, 2021 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- ServSafe, HACCP, and PCQI Bundle | Save $150 | Jan 26-Feb 10, 2021
January 26, 2021 08:00 AM - February 10, 2021 06:00 PM
- Root Cause Analysis | April 22, 2021
April 22, 2021 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Seafood HACCP | March 24-25, 2021
March 24, 2021 08:00 AM - March 25, 2021 05:00 PM
- Internal Auditing | April 21, 2021
April 21, 2021 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Developing a Positive Food Safety Culture | March 10-11, 2021
March 10, 2021 09:00 AM - March 11, 2021 05:00 PM
- HACCP for Food Processors | Jan 27-28, 2021
January 27, 2021 08:00 AM - January 28, 2021 06:00 PM
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager with Exam | Jan 26, 2021
January 26, 2021 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- FSPCA PCQI and Intentional Adulteration Bundle | Save $100 | Feb 9-11, 2021
February 9, 2021 08:00 AM - February 11, 2021 06:00 PM