Date & Time
This FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) final rule is aimed at preventing intentional adulteration from acts intended to cause wide-scale harm to public health, including acts of terrorism targeting the food supply. This “live” food defense course is taught by a qualified FSPCA lead instructor that has gone through a qualification process which includes a review of professional food defense experience, an entrance exam and a presentation skills assessment.
Individuals who complete this course will get a certificate from FSPCA which will be recognized by FDA for meeting the requirements of having a qualified individual responsible for conducting vulnerability assessments and mitigating intentional adulteration risks.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
BEFORE YOU BOOK
Attendees are strongly encouraged to take the FSPCA online Key Activity Types course before attending this course. The KAT course can be found here KAT Online Course.
Two reasons to register for your seat today:
- This very informative 1-Day course will provide you with a food defense certificate from FSPCA indicating that you have learned the skills necessary to be a “Qualified Individual” for conducting vulnerability assessments in compliance with the Intentional Adulteration Rule.
- The Hybrid Method – As soon as you learn this method, you will quickly realize that this is a great approach that reduces time of completion for vulnerability assessments while still allowing you to focus on those steps that have the greatest risk for intentional adulteration. Great Method!
Learn how we helped Abita Brewing Company pass their first food safety audit with an A grade.
Abita BreweryAbita Brewery - Audits
- PCQI Training Online | Blended Course | August 25, 2020
August 25, 2020 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Food Safety Culture and Internal Auditing Bundle | Save $100 | Oct. 6-8, 2020
October 6, 2020 09:00 AM - October 8, 2020 04:00 PM
- FSPCA PCQI and Intentional Adulteration Bundle | Save $100 | Sept. 15-17, 2020
September 15, 2020 08:00 AM - September 17, 2020 05:00 PM
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Aug 13, 2020
August 13, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager with Exam | August 10, 2020
August 10, 2020 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Developing a Positive Food Safety Culture | Oct 6-7, 2020
October 6, 2020 09:00 AM - October 7, 2020 05:00 PM
- Internal Auditing | October 8, 2020
October 8, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI) | Sept. 15-16
September 15, 2020 08:00 AM - September 16, 2020 06:00 PM
- Seafood HACCP – Segment Two | Sept 24
September 24, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Intentional Adulteration – Conducting Vulnerability Assessments | Sept 17, 2020
September 17, 2020 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM