- This event has passed.
Preventive Controls for Human Food (Blended Course)
November 9 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$450.00
1 Day online training | 1 Day instructor-led
Are the 2.5 day workshops too long to be away from your work? Get your PCQI (Preventive Controls Qualified Individual) certificate by attending a self-paced online training (Part 1) and a 1 Day instructor-led training (Part 2). This FSPCA blended course provides an alternate way to get your certificate. Take the online course at your convenience (estimated time is 8-12 hours) and schedule the instructor led course in New Orleans! Just be sure to complete the online course before the first day of the instructor-led course as you will need to present your enrollment ticket from the online course (Part 1) at the beginning of the instructor-led course (Part 2) in order to complete your training and get the FSPCA certificate.
Part 1 –
Online training course covers all 16 modules of the normal 2.5 day training including:
- Food Safety Plan Overview
- Hazard Analysis
- GMP’s & Prerequisite Programs
- Preventive Controls
- Food Safety Hazards
- Verification & Validation
- Regulation Overview
- Recall Plans
Part 2 –
Instructor-led course is a review of the material from Part 1 and will address questions that the attendees have and will also complete the required exercises to test the attendees’ knowledge of the material.
You must complete Part 1 to receive your enrollment ticket to attend Part 2!
To register for Part 1 Click Here
Create your IFPTI account and purchase the online course. Cost is $198
To register for Part 2, scroll down and complete the enrollment ticket below.
All attendees are encouraged to download or purchase a copy of the participant manual to have available for Part 2 of the course.
Who Will Benefit
Employees with responsibilities in Quality, Food Safety, HACCP, Regulatory Affairs, Food Production, Maintenance, Safety and any other associates interested in achieving a better understanding of the implementation/maintenance of FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food.
What You Will Learn
- The current requirements of FSMA Preventive Controls for Human Food and how these requirements help to ensure a safe food supply.
- Current requirements for 21 CFR 117 Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Pre-Requisite Programs and how they play a supporting role for preventive controls.
- Criteria used to identify food safety hazards and how to properly risk-assess those hazards.
- How to identify and monitor preventive controls.
- Verification, Validation and Recordkeeping requirements.
- What activities need to be completed by a “Qualified Individual”.
Cost for Part 2 will be $450 and is currently scheduled for November 9, 2018.
Note: Indicate the names of all attendees when prompted in the checkout process.