- This event has passed.
Developing & Implementing HACCP Plans
January 31 @ 9:00 am - February 2 @ 12:00 pm$695.00
Accreditation through the International HACCP Alliance. 2.5 Day Course
This International HACCP Alliance approved curriculum is intended to provide attendees with a solid understanding of the 5 preliminary steps and 7 primary steps of HACCP plan development.
What You Will Learn
- Food Safety HACCP Plan development (12 steps)
- The importance of prerequisite programs and how they support the HACCP plan
- How to identify potential hazards and risk assess the severity and likelihood of occurrence
- How to identify critical control points and set critical limits
- Principles of monitoring, corrective actions, verification, validation and recordkeeping
- HACCP and the regulatory agencies
- How to manage and maintain your HACCP plan