Developing & Implementing HACCP Plans
This International HACCP Alliance approved curriculum is intended to provide attendees with a solid understanding of the 5 preliminary steps and 7 primary steps of HACCP plan development. Topics for this course include: History and Benefits of HACCP, Pre-Requisite Programs, Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, HACCP Principles, HACCP Implementation, Monitoring, Recordkeeping, Verification, Validation and Maintaining the Plan. This course is customized for the needs of the actual attendees, who are encouraged to bring their own HACCP Plans for review during our many break-out sessions.
Who Will Benefit
Employees with responsibilities in Quality, Food Safety, HACCP, Regulatory Affairs, Food Production, Maintenance, Safety and any other associates interested in achieving a better understanding of the implementation/maintenance of Food Safety HACCP programs.
What You Will Learn
- Food Safety HACCP Plan development
- Ways to customize your Food Safety HACCP program as it applies to your particular industry sector
- Food safety management system overview, FDA compliance, and other regulatory issues
- Understanding of the 12 Steps of HACCP - 5 preliminary steps and the 7 principles (12 step approach)
- Enhanced understanding of prerequisite programs and their role in an effective Food Safety HACCP Program
- Necessary tools for developing, implementing, maintaining, and sustaining a value-added Food Safety HACCP program
- Difference between verification versus validation and how they relate to various programs