As a food safety plan manager, do you ever get asked these questions regarding your food safety plan: What was your thought process for making this decision? Why do you do it this way? How do you answer this?
And, do you ever answer with one of the following statements:
- I’m not sure? What do you mean?
- That’s the way it has always been.
- Our customer asked us to do it that way.
- That’s what our last auditor recommended.
- We make a low-risk product.
If this is one of your answers, defending your food safety plan may be a challenge.
Read the full story on Food Safety Tech